Just a thought that popped into my head

Justin 'Gandalf' Hibbits jrh29 at po.cwru.edu
Tue May 7 09:43:28 PDT 2002

Umm....dude....

"LFS -- Your Distro, Your Rules, YOUR PROBLEM!"

Don't you get it?  YOU decide what you want!  YOU decide whether or not to
use gcc3.x on YOUR system.  So what if the book goes to gcc3? I'm not going
over to gcc3, or gawk, and I'm even gonna go to using uClibc!  That's MY
decision! NOT Gerard's!  And if you can't comprehend something THAT simple,
you should switch back to Mandrake/RedHat/Debian/whatever and get off the
list.

</rant>

Justin Hibbits