Just a thought that popped into my head

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 7 10:23:15 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 06:23:51PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> They know a LOT more about the issue than you or I (Im a kernel
> developer, but a relatively new one).

Yes, they most likelly do.  So how about we take a very well known
Kernel developer such as Alan Cox..didn't..he.. promote gcc3?  Even if
that mean't gcc "2.96" which *alot* of ppl considered a bad thing? hrm?

Look, we can beat around the bush all day long and chat back and forth,
but this isn't going to get us anywhere, nor help Gerard in any way.

> I could 'prove' that its OK top drive a van through a brick wall, but
> that doesnt mean its a good idea. But hey, the van got through ok, so I
> neednt use my driveway gate again...

I could also 'prove' it's a bad idea to walk across the street
considering the probability of getting run over.  That doesn't mean
millions of ppl don't do it.

*sigh*

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org