Just a thought that popped into my head

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 7 13:49:24 PDT 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:03:37PM -0400, Jeffrey B. Ferland wrote:
> consider upgrading to be the best of ideas until either most distributions
> ship with it, or the kernel team uses that version by default.

Until most distro's ship with it...

Okay, that means somebody has to be the first to release a distribution
with it. Why not let us be among the first ones to do it (eventhough LFS
isn't a distribution, we can still provide instructions on how to use it,
that's the closest we'll come to a distro anyway)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org