Just a thought that popped into my head

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 8 09:48:03 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 05:45:37PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> What is so hard about looking up the gcc development lists? I think they
> even have search facilities, IIRC.

It's not hard.  But the thing is, there are *many* things posted on
there lists.  Very hard to keep track of, let alone try and find a
needle in a haystack.  Wouldn't it be trivial for yourself to mention a
few places to look, to speed things up for everyone else?

Either way, Gerard was re-reading all your posts earlier and brough
something up, you mention that you are an individual with Asperger
Syndrome, correct?  For that reason, i was hoping I wouldn't have to
reply again...

Id ask that everyone else please just drop this conversation, untill 3.1
is out and we can do proper testing.  Debating or talking about this
issue further is not going to get anywhere, especially if Ian has AS.

Sorry guys.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org