Just a thought that popped into my head

James Iwanek mail at chthon.freeserve.co.uk
Wed May 8 10:55:49 PDT 2002

time for me to open my mouth on this one:

now as NONE of you may have guessed sofar i have AS too
you cant say that as makes people difficult because it generally
dosnt, it CAN make SOME of us obstinate but i have met as many
non-as people who are just as "stubborn"
as for what ian has said about jesse being disrespectfull: you have
no right bringing ian's AS in to the matter so i aggree with ian on this one

AS causes social misunderstanding and makes it harder for us to understand
FACIAL-EXPRESSIONS and TONE OF VOICE it dosn' mean we cant see reason
it can make us appear rude at times but again i have seen many non-AS people
who are the same
way

-----
James Iwanek

ps: lets give up the GCC-3 argument for the moment - it aint gonna get us
nowhere and besides
it is gerards choice after all

news:20020508183753.78b41cf5.spyro at armlinux.org...