Just a thought that popped into my head

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Wed May 8 12:12:59 PDT 2002

On Wed, 8 May 2002 14:01:10 -0400 (EDT)
Bill Maltby LFS Related <lfsbill at wlmcs.com> wrote:

> Asking someone else to do the legwork, that you *may* have ostensibly
> done, to produce the proof that *you* say exists, is unreasonable and
> out-of-norms.

Funny. this one gets trotted out every so often, by one side or the
other in an argument, usually to 'rubbish' the other sides argument, but
it usually fails because the side that says this is almost always as
guilty as the one it is supposedly referring to.

I didnt bother providing individual posts from gcc lists because the
issues are usually spread across dozens of posts.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org