Just a thought that popped into my head

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Wed May 8 13:13:14 PDT 2002

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Ian Molton wrote:

> On Wed, 8 May 2002 14:01:10 -0400 (EDT)
> Bill Maltby LFS Related <lfsbill at wlmcs.com> wrote:
>
> > Asking someone else to do the legwork, that you *may* have ostensibly
> > done, to produce the proof that *you* say exists, is unreasonable and
> > out-of-norms.
>
> Funny. this one gets trotted out every so often, by one side or the
> other in an argument, usually to 'rubbish' the other sides argument, but
> it usually fails because the side that says this is almost always as
> guilty as the one it is supposedly referring to.

It's trotted out because it's appropriate to what's going on. I have *not*
been participating in the thread because I have no specific knowledge
of the GCC product. But, I do have the same reasoning powers as most
individuals, and I can see when things are being done in a non-productive
fashion.

If this is your style of argument, then you are not worth the time
of anybody on this list.

Have fun playing.

> I didnt bother providing individual posts from gcc lists because the
> issues are usually spread across dozens of posts.

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org