Just a thought that popped into my head

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 8 15:57:41 PDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 08:10:44PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:

For starters it seems we've all blown our steam (or whatever you guys blow
off in Europe) and are getting civilized again. Let's try to keep it this
way for a while, shall we? ;)

> Having said that, I /did/ take what you wrote literally (that /is/ an
> aspergers trait), and I suppose as this isnt LFS-autistic, I cant expect
> you to 'translate' for me.

And I suppose I can't expect you to stop taking things too literal all the
time. I'll try to keep it in mind when talking to you to be a bit more
verbose. I don't know how far your AS allows you to remember past events
like this thread a next time you don't agree and can perhaps remind
yourself to take things with a grain of salt? That would probably help in
preventing this major blow-out next time.

For what it's worth, I want to apologize on behalf of the guys on this list
(i'm assuming everybody's sorry for things said that shouldn't have) and
just put this behind us.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org