RH 6.0 mv breakdown on hard-linked files.

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Thu May 9 08:39:57 PDT 2002

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 11:20:12AM -0400, Bill Maltby LFS Related wrote:
> > I have a *spare* "publishers edition* that came with books. I'll be
> > glad to snail-mail to you if you like.
>
> Any place you can perhaps upload it? That would be possible faster than
> waiting for mr mailman

Unfortunately, my ISP only allows 10MB host. And my local machines
are 56Kb modem (waiting for So Bell to get ADSL into the boonies
here). I forget the "upload" speed on 56Kb but I know it will take a
*long* time. But I'll be glad to send it up if you know a place I can
stash it.

Almost sounds like if you can find a downloadable, that would be better.
I know you have the bandwidth.

If snail-mail, s/b about 3 days at the outside.

> Gerard Beekmans
> www.linuxfromscratch.org

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com