Just a thought that popped into my head

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Thu May 9 12:24:13 PDT 2002

On Wed, 8 May 2002 18:57:41 -0400

> For starters it seems we've all blown our steam (or whatever you guys
> blow off in Europe) and are getting civilized again. Let's try to keep
> it this way for a while, shall we? ;)

Please! :-)

> > Having said that, I /did/ take what you wrote literally (that /is/
> > an aspergers trait), and I suppose as this isnt LFS-autistic, I cant
> > expect you to 'translate' for me.
>
> And I suppose I can't expect you to stop taking things too literal all
> the time. I'll try to keep it in mind when talking to you to be a bit
> more verbose.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

> I don't know how far your AS allows you to remember past
> events like this thread a next time you don't agree and can perhaps
> remind yourself to take things with a grain of salt?

AS doesnt specifically affect memory, but I have a /hard/ time laying
down long term memory (although when I do it is excellent).

Perhaps if you think things are getting out of hand you could send me a
private email? (try not to do this too much or they lose their impact
:-).

> That would
> probably help in preventing this major blow-out next time.

I'll try.

> For what it's worth, I want to apologize on behalf of the guys on this
> list(i'm assuming everybody's sorry for things said that shouldn't
> have) and just put this behind us.

Okie.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org