about AS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 9 14:39:57 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 08:36:59PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> I usually say I am autistic because it is easier to start there and work
> up, than to start with 'huh? what the hell?' :-)

Sounds reasonable. I'm closing this on this list (though feel free to
continue on lfs-chat. Eventhough totally non computer related, I still
think it's interesting discussion matter. Ian, I don't mean to make a
laboratory rat out of you if that's the impression you have. Just curious
that's all).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org