about AS

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Thu May 9 14:53:22 PDT 2002

On Thu, 9 May 2002 17:39:57 -0400

> On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 08:36:59PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> > I usually say I am autistic because it is easier to start there and
> > work up, than to start with 'huh? what the hell?' :-)
>
> Sounds reasonable. I'm closing this on this list

Ok. This will (hopefully) be my last comment here then...

> (though feel free to
> continue on lfs-chat. Eventhough totally non computer related, I still
> think it's interesting discussion matter.

So do I :)

> Ian, I don't mean to make a
> laboratory rat out of you if that's the impression you have. Just
> curious that's all).

Not at all - in fact, I like talking about it where possible - greater
awareness of AS is a great goal.

PS. Remember my linux-for-aspies project? well, Im getting a hardware
donation for it soon and will be able to start in earnest!
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org