Just a thought that popped into my head

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 9 15:05:07 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 05:36:52PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I think with a seperate lfs-testing list there will be a lot of overlap
> between that list and this one. Much like the current lfs-book list isn't
> working entirely the way I'd like, since some things that take place on
> that list should take place here (aswell, or instead).

Uh.. another list.  Well most of you know, or at least Gerard knows what
my opinion is on this issue.  We allready have too many lists.  Cross
posting is becoming a problem.  Most ppl never post on the right list
and things end up getting OT too quickly and are asked to move it.

Not to mention it's become harder and harder to keep track of all the
lists.  I use to have no problem todo so, however recently i've had to
almost give up trying to keep track of the *-support lists.  And I
pretty much read my e-mail the second I get it :)

Either way, the issue raised of adding the 'lfs-testing' list should not
be needed, considering this list is *suppose* to be covering the issues
that list would be, no?  This is the development list.  It also happens
to including testing, right? :)

> Btw these old lists are alfs-profile alfs-pr alfs-docs, alfs-backend,
> alfs-ipc and alfs-license.

*shudders*  I remenber those days.  More of a joke now :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org