Just a thought that popped into my head

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Thu May 9 15:39:56 PDT 2002

On Thu, 9 May 2002 18:22:58 -0400

> Let's discuss these points first before a new list is created. Who
> knows, perhaps we'll come to the conclusion that it's too massive of
> an undertaking

I think the only way to really determine that is to try ;-)

> (have to become a lot more knowledgable in all the
> packages, which is a _lot_ of work)

One package at a time... the tests dont suddenly become invalid when we
change versions... :-)

> and is doomed before we even
> attempt it. I'm sure the deciding factor is the available time people
> have.

I think this chould be a GREAT learning opportunity for anyone who joins
in, and even if it doesnt produce a single byte of test suite code,
we'll all have had FUN with it :-)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org