Just a thought that popped into my head

Jeff linuxmail at comcast.net
Fri May 10 06:13:49 PDT 2002

From: "Marc Heerdink" <marc at linuxfromscratch.org>
> I've been subscribed to lfs-security for a loooong time now and the
> number of topics is still very very low. While counting the topics, I
> can see that at least 75% doesn't deal with packages (and the package
> versions) used in the book. Makes me wonder if we really need this list.

How about security be dropped and incorporated into announce that we can
subscribe to, but not post to. Then admin can choose what (in any list) is
acceptable for forwarding to announce. That way, traffic sensitive
subscribers only get the truly relavant stuff if they are subscribed to only
one list that admin filters.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org