<whisper> GCC-3.1 is here </whisper>

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Wed May 15 05:37:55 PDT 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002 12:42:18 +0000
Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> See subject.

LOL.

Im waiting till 3.1.1 :-)

Not intentionally, though. my duron is just too flakey to compile
anything big since the lightening strike a couple of weeks back.

fortunately the CPU is all that died (ish), so I'll be getting a shiny
new 1.533 Palomino Athlon soon :-)

Oh, btw. I am (finally) embarking on my 'water cooling from scratch'
project.

I will be documenting this as I go, including milling my own water
blocks with my dremel, and constructing the heat-exchanger from bits.

photos to follow :)

I have the pump now.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org