<whisper> GCC-3.1 is here </whisper>

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 15 07:10:45 PDT 2002

On Wed, 15, May, 2002 at 01:28:06PM +0100, Sam Barnett-Cormack spoke thus..
> We ought to have it (barring any problems) by tomorrow morning (british
> time) - all mirroring runs cease by 8am BST (at the moment). In fact, this
> is generally true that updates from one day appear the next on our servers,
> as most mirrors are only updated once every twentyfour hours (the exception
> being tucows sites).

Fair enough.  I didn't mean to single you out, I was just pointing out
that people may want to avoid slashdotting ftp.gnu.org and gcc.gnu.org
until the mirrors are all in place (hence my grabbing a copy for
linuxfromscratch.org).

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org