Duplicated files

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 16 10:48:37 PDT 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 08:11:53PM +0000, Christophe Devine wrote:
> I've created a list of all the files which get overwritten during the

The build is already optimized in such a way that the better versions are
always overwriting other versions. Where it doesn't matter, we just let the
alphabet decide (like we do with the 'kill' program).

The man pages and the /usr/share/info/dir file can be ignored. 'dir' is the
info pages index file so every package that install info files should add
an entry to that file (so it shows up when you run 'info' without
specifying which info page you want to see).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org