Ada: yes or no?

Michael Brömer mib at telebel.de
Thu May 16 14:14:26 PDT 2002

Am Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2002 22:36 schrieben Sie:
> Now that GCC 3's inclusion in the LFS book is approaching I believe we
> should think about whether we want to make building Ada a part of the
> regular LFS instructions. The Ada frontend is special because it needs
> itself to build.

I vote for Ada because i am going to include it into my system
anyway and because (more general) "i want it all, and i want it now".

Michael

BTW: i write this with my brand new (almost) fully blown MYLFS-system
build with gcc-3.1 (final) using KMail and stuff...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org