fileutils 4.1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 16 16:12:24 PDT 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:20:00AM +0200, I. Schrey wrote:
> or are you (lfs dev ppl) waiting for the next (non-devel) fileutils
> release to incorporate it into lfs? (my first thought)

That's what we usually do. We don't want to include non-stable software in
the lfs-book (not even in LFS CVS).

But, one of the outstanding items for the book is to compile a list of
patches you could apply that fix a number of bugs (but not critical bugs
perse). This fileutils bug would be part of it. However such a list doesn't
exist yet, it'll be created and filled with info as time goes by. When
it'll first be made available nobody knows.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org