Ada: yes or no?

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 16 18:11:39 PDT 2002

On Fri, 17, May, 2002 at 01:04:01AM +0100, Ian Molton spoke thus..

> I vote for no mention. we use LANGUAGES=c,c++ for a reason.

Actually, I've recently started to think about that line.  Is it really
necessary these days?  Most of the language backends *are* reliable and
we don't do this sort of customisation of packages other than gcc.  That
line was in the book long before I arrived so I'm not sure of the
original reasoning behind it.  Gerard?

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org