Serious error with faulty /etc/fstab

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Thu May 16 17:20:32 PDT 2002

In the meantime, try the below at the lilo prompt.

   bzImage single

When the system lilo: prompt appears, hit a tab or space.
It will wait a few seconds for you to select an image.
If the image name is followed by single on a RH and
others it doesn't go through all the init scripts. Does LFS
permit this?

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com