Ada: yes or no?

Spencer Collyer spencer at lasermount.uklinux.net
Thu May 16 23:58:04 PDT 2002

I'd like to add my vote to the hint, and a note in the book referencing
the hint. That way completists can include it, but the majority of people
who simply don't (and won't ever) need it can ignore it, and won't either
(a) have to put up with the extended build time, or (b) have it taking up
space on their box that could be put to some more useful use.

--
<<< Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines >>>
7:54am up 98 days, 15:20, 17 users, load average: 1.59, 1.53, 1.46
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org