fileutils 4.1

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 17 09:08:04 PDT 2002

On Fri, 17, May, 2002 at 03:58:19PM +0100, Ian Molton spoke thus..
> On Fri, 17 May 2002 15:58:42 +0200
> Matthias Benkmann <matthias at winterdrache.de> wrote:
>
> > I see 3 major ways how this can be exploited:
>
> Hm. this sounds dangerous enough to justify at least a patch, to me.

It would probably also only be a temporary patch.  Last I heard, the
fileutils guys were re-writing ls, rm and cp non-recursively.  And no, I
don't know what the new method is going to be (my brain is currently
fixated on Pharmacology unfortunately).

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org