help needed

Alin Chipaila alin at miv.directnet.ro
Fri May 17 13:49:07 PDT 2002

Thanks for help. I manage to find the sollution.

At the end of the 3.3 version of the LFS book there are two commands:

chown root.root $LFS/proc &&
mount proc $LFS/proc -t proc

In fact, the first command is with ":" between root and root. The correct
command is

chown root:root $LFS/proc &&

and not

chown root.root $LFS/proc &&