Console i18n(fonts).

Amir Hardon a_hardon at netvision.net.il
Sat May 18 07:36:05 PDT 2002

You are right, fonts are user's choice, but having the system set a "default"
font for all vt's is a good thing.

Check every HOWTO about a certain language and you will see that setting a
font for the ttys in the initscripts is not only recommended but considered
one of the basic steps of localaizing the system.

Users can always change the fonts if they want.
About the sizes, again the default is 16 and users can change it...

	-Amir.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org