Ada: yes or no?

jyork at avalon.dynup.net jyork at avalon.dynup.net
Sat May 18 09:57:24 PDT 2002

I think it makes sense that we only install gcc-core gcc=g++, since these are
 what is required to build the LFS packages. It reduces build time for those
who don't need the extra's and reduces bandwidth on shadowfax which i know has
been a concern for g. Also as for mentioning this in the book I don't think
it's really necessary, I do think any mention of this will cause undue posts
to support channels as people who don't need it try and install it.
This would be a perfect option for an Appendix B. Entry in the book.

my 2 cents

-Juan York <reb0rn>

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org