Console i18n(fonts).

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 18 10:29:11 PDT 2002

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 05:36:05PM +0300, Amir Hardon wrote:

I've read all the arguments, considered pro's and con's about adding it to
the book and I think it shouldn't be done. I'd like to keep the base
bootscript as plain/simple as possible. However, you may have noticed the
'contrib' directory in the lfs-bootscripts tarball. If you want to create
an i18n or whatever you call it script, go for it, submit it and I'll
include it. Or, you can write a hint about all of this that people can read
if they're interested.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org