Ada: yes or no?

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Sat May 18 11:10:29 PDT 2002

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 06:24:30PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
>> No.
>
> I myself vote for Yes. I'm going to keep it democratic: most votes
> win. It's 1-1 right now.

Spoilt ballot paper here.  I would like to include Ada from scratch
but asking people to load the Ada tar ball, (it is not a complete
compiler, just a cut down static gcc-2.8), would be too much.

Ada is not a fun thing,  so unless you really want it to write an
encryption package, (what else?); or to gain the experience, and make
money; I cannot see much use for it.

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org