keep-5-6-sep going in Monday'ish

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 18 11:50:40 PDT 2002

I plan on implementing that hint around Monday'ish. Maybe, _maybe_, today
but I don't think I will have the time.

Package updates will go in shortly after that too. I'm not sure if it will
happen on Monday too though, I'd like to make sure the keep-5-6-sep goes in
properly to minimize a broken nightly snapshot, but if it's broken, so be
it. It is development afterall ;)

So it all depends what I'm doing during Monday. It's a holiday here so I
don't work, but Beverly (my wife) is off too so we may just spend all day
out which doesn't give me time to work on this. If that ends up being the
case, then it'll go in on Tuesday.

I'm beginning a test build now to see what exactly needs to be changed in
the book. If things go smoothly (i only need an hour or two to finish an
LFS installation) I may have all the notes ready here, then compare them
with an older set of notes written up by Mark Hymers and commit changes to
CVS.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org