Ada: yes or no?

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Sat May 18 13:15:49 PDT 2002

Treat the Ada hint as any other hint is treated. If you intend
to mention most hints, do so with Ada. If there is some other
criteria that will affect if a hint is mentioned, try to apply
it. My feeling is that because of the potential aggravation of
a later install, it should be  mentioned.

I vote yes, mention the hint.

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org