keep-5-6-sep going in Monday'ish

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 18 18:30:57 PDT 2002

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 02:50:40PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

There are some paths hard-coded such as /bin/pwd in the linux source tree
and I believe Glibc requires /lib/cpp

The easiest way around this is by creating symlinks to satisfy such
dependencies but we don't want to pollute the LFS directory structure so
I'd say create symlinks that are needed during a package installation, but
then remove them as soon as we're done installing the package. It's a
little bit extra work but I like it better that way.

Opinions anybody?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org