keep-5-6-sep going in Monday'ish

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 18 18:40:00 PDT 2002

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 09:30:57PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I'd say create symlinks that are needed during a package installation, but
> then remove them as soon as we're done installing the package. It's a
> little bit extra work but I like it better that way.

At the moment (in my notes, not in in CVS) I'm doing the same for things
like /dev/null - it's created during Glibc installation but we need it for
the linux header installation too. Create it, then remove it (and create it
properly with all the other device files during the makedev installation).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org