Ada: yes or no?

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 20:59:46 PDT 2002

jyork at avalon.dynup.net wrote:

>My vote's no ... unless it's decided to start mentioning hints for other packages
>which can be otherwise optimized/tweaked/expanded etc., which isn't necessarily a bad idea
>it could possibly be built into the new web interface whenever someone gets a chance to
>throw one together.

I would like all relevant hints to be mentioned in the book in the
appropriate locations. For example, the package management hints, etc.
could be mentioned before begining Chapter 5. This makes the LFS
installation a nice learning experience.

Also it should be mentioned that following the hints is deviating from
the book and hence support for those situations should be directed to
blfs.support.

--T.T.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org