keep-5-6-sep going in Monday'ish

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Sun May 19 03:09:15 PDT 2002

On Sat, 18 May 2002 15:53:13 -0400 Gerard Beekmans
<gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> temporary thing that we use in the book so I'm not even going to bother
> with a seperate $LFS/usr directory. Just one bin directory
>
> From any angle I look at it, I find it pointless.

It is indeed pointless (with respect to manual LFS builds). But for the
hint it was easier this way because the LFS book instructions could be
used mostly unchanged.

MSB

--
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world.
A pessimist fears that this is true.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org