Multi-drive *boot* - not just root, succeeded.

Steve Jones sljones3 at ualr.edu
Sun May 19 10:30:41 PDT 2002

I'm intrested since I've been tring to get my zip250 to boot a stripped
down lfs for use at school and as a rescue system.  As everybody knows
sometimes a boot floppy just don't cut it.  In my case because I want to
use it also in those crappy win2k machines at school the location of the
zip drive is not constant in some it's hdc others its hdd.

--
steve jones
sljones3 at ualr.edu
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org