Ada: yes or no?

David L. Craig dlc at radix.net
Mon May 20 09:09:24 PDT 2002

I vote for the Ada hint.  But I vote against the
polling method.  Can't a web=based mechanism be
employed so I don't have to unsubscribe from this
list for a while?

--

May the LORD God bless you abundantly!

Dave Craig

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."

--Athor 77, formulator of the       from _Nightfall_
  Universal Theory of Gravitation   by Asimov/Silverberg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org