Ada: yes or no?

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 10:14:50 PDT 2002

While we are on topic of whether to reference the hints from the book, I
remember that sometime back we had someone (I think it was Gerard)
mentioning that it would be good to reference the relevant hints from
the book so that it is easier for the user to check out the options when
installing LFS and not to know about them once the installation is
complete. IMO that was a nice suggestion.

The book can always point out that the hints are just suggestions and it
is better to follow the book to the letter when you are a newbie.

--Tushar.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org