username "frommie" instead of "lfs"?

Gintautas gmlists at centras.lt
Mon May 20 15:56:27 PDT 2002

Hello,

>> lfs This is the shortest and most descriptive one.

> It is short -- but we are good typers.
> And descriptive?  Hardly.  This is just the scratch part, the building
> of scaffolds, the things we throw away in chapter 6.

IMHO  this  is a really minor point. I'm perfectly satisfied with user
lfs,  you can even set its home dir to /mnt/lfs if you're a purist :-)
(or you could mount the lfs partition on /home/lfs). I don't find this
point worth any discussion.

--
 Gintautas

 Device - Medieval torture instrument such as thumbscrew, iron maiden.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org