keep-5-6-sep going in Monday'ish

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Tue May 21 06:15:11 PDT 2002

i believe the reason MAKEDEV comes after glibc was becuse were trying to
alphabetize chapter6. dont know if we are still trying to do this or what -
moving it to before glibc would be a good idea because we could skip the
creation of /dev/null in the glibc instructions - and some silly ch6 progs
would stop complaining about missing /proc/fd entries ;-)

-----
James Iwanek

news:20020521124421.GU27002 at lorien.linuxfromscratch.org...