GCC 3.1 and Ncurses compile problems

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Tue May 21 18:26:53 PDT 2002

better to get it from ftp://dickey.his.com/ncurses/5.2
you will also need a copy of gnu sharutils - because the first patch hasbeen
uuencoded (god knows why)
these patches are provided by the ncurses maintainer
ive been using them for ages

-----
James Iwanek

news:001201c20123$43eb1c40$cd0afea9 at name2...