keep-5-6-sep going in Monday'ish

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 23 13:18:14 PDT 2002

Okay last minor issue, and this email is mostly meant for Matthias (hence I
CC'ed him to make sure he doesn't miss it). Oh Matthias, reply to this list
and omit replying to me personally if you remember to do so.

In your hint you propose a series of package order installation changes to
prevent hard-wiring of /static/bin/* files into the final installed
programs. How recent is this list? A few packages have updated recently and
I'm wondering if you kept track whether or not certain hard-wires are still
taking place. If you didn't keep track then I'll re-test the changes you
explained in your Appendix A to make sure they are still true.

When the final package order is determined I'll do one more final test
build and commit everything to CVS.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org