Fw: Re: which c++-filt and libiberty

Albert Wagner alwagner at tcac.net
Sat May 25 07:38:00 PDT 2002

Hey, Matthias.  You must be the same M. Benkmann that wrote the hint "More
control and package management...".  I need to thank you for that hint.  Your
scripts have been an invaluable learning tool.  I've never written a bash
script, and can barely read one with the manual handy.  So, as an exercise, I
have attempted to write my own version of your system in Ruby.  But I have
missed some of the subtleties. e.g. What is the purpose of making group
install a secondary group of each package?
--
Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org