OT Hints (was: Re: Fw: Re: which c++-filt and libiberty)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 26 11:19:28 PDT 2002

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 09:20:23PM +0200, Andreas Luebke wrote:
> I'm also quite impressed by some of the hints (including those of
> Matthias). Isn't there a list where hints are discussed?

There's only a hint announcement list where new hints are sent to where the
maintainer picks them up and adds them to CVS and
hints.linuxfromscratch.org

The best place to discuss all these non-lfs-book related things is the
blfs-support list, but due to the high volume of the list, specific
questions may be overlooked, especially in cases where you are mostly
directing the email to one single person.

What you could do is send the email to blfs-support and CC: the hint's
author. Perhaps ask the author if he can reply on the list (or reply to
both you personally and CC: the list). This way you're sure the intended
person reads it, as well as anybody else who might benefit from it.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org