Have a look at gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.1/include

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 26 16:15:42 PDT 2002

You'll find fixed header files from a chapter 5 installation. When gcc was
installing, it found header files on the host distro that needed to be
fixed to become compliant. In my $LFS/static/.../include I have a bunch of
X header files, openssl and two kernel files.

This'll of course be different depending on what the host distro has
installed, but I doubt it's at all desirable. Shall we find a way to stop
the fixincludes script from running?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org