<whisper> GCC-3.1 is here </whisper>

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 26 18:48:06 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:40:39AM +0200, Michael Br?mer wrote:
> I had to set "locincpth" to "" in Configure and i had to remove the targets
> "built-in" and "command line" from makefile and x2p/makefile. Then
> perl-5.6.1 did compile. "make test" worked so i guess it is kind of ok.

Did anybody figure how those build-in and command line targets came into
those makefile files? I figure the makedepend or makedepend.SH scripts do
it, but has anybody tracked it down yet? I'm trying to track it down so it
can be fixed. Feel free to save me some work and speak up ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org