Just remarks

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 26 20:15:42 PDT 2002

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 10:57:43PM -0400, Don Smith wrote:
> How about  66 and 100 Mhz? Do you take times denominated in weeks?

I should say "yes we don't discriminate", but such long time would bring
down the average by a whole lot and I seriously doubt there are many people
using 66 or 100 Mhz machines, so it wouldn't be accurate for the majority
of the people.

But this then raises the question what would be a valid range. Would there
be a top range as well as a bottom, or only a bottom?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org