Upgraded all packages to current (except lilo)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 27 05:16:24 PDT 2002

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 05:37:31PM +1000, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Why no binutils-2.12.1 ?  It hasn't hit ftp.gnu.org yet, but was

I didn't know it existed. We have ftp.gnu.org listed as the primary site,
so that's where I go to check for new versions (I checked yesterday before
the updates too).

> released a couple of weeks ago on the sourceware site. I guess
> they forgot to upload it ftp.gnu.org.
>
> It can be grabbed from ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/binutils

Should this one be used as the new primary site then since it apparently is
updated there first before ftp.gnu.org

This'll be upgraded soon as soon as somebody gets around testing it.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org