Just remarks

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 27 09:13:39 PDT 2002

On Mon, 27, May, 2002 at 02:56:05PM +0100, Rui Ferreira spoke thus..
> Hi everyone,
>
> Bash is the first thing we compile so, ask the user to take note of
> the time taken, then all other times will be:
> Estimated time = Bash_Compile_Time * Some_Value

That's the idea of "bash-times" (which used to be called "ed-times" as I
think that was the first package LFS installed a while ago).

I'd like to give it a whirl so I'll build a system later this week and
see what data I come up with.  Gerard said he'd do it sometime as well
so we can try and see if it holds up.

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org