why gcc-3.1?

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Mon May 27 10:16:23 PDT 2002

Please, please, please! The decision was made by those responsible
and some benefits/disadvantages were listed at various points in
the thread. I know because I waded through *every* *single* *one*.

I respectfully suggest that, as a consideration to the list, this be
continued on lfs-chat.

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com